Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Vintage Kids' Books My Kid Loves

A couple of weeks ago I was sent a link of some really amazing owl illustrations from a vintage book a friend of mine had found on a blog. I quickly had to see this blog that she got it from and discovered for myself, Vintage Kids' Books My Kids Loves. What an awesome blog! It completely encouraged me to be more dedicated to this blog, The Black Hare all the more. The blog title encompasses the entire blog with wonderful entries, suggestions and giveaways as well. There is also an etsy shop that accompanies the blog with an vast collection of vintage kid books for purchase. Check out the profuse list of 'favorite authors' and 'links we love' that's worth a perusal.Visit the blog, follow it if you like as well as the twitter, facebook and 'Other Stuff My Kid Loves' tumblr.

No comments: